Wednesday, July 19, 2006

My good mate the Microwave

I have just discovered that you can cook pasta in the microwave WOW
Been sitting around watching telley for a couple of hrs then thought gee I'm hungry
After many bread related suggestions from the boy (I had a roll for lunch only supposed to eat 1 bread roll or 2 slices a day) I thought pasta and the suggested tuna since we have a few small cans of the flavored stuff, throw pasta in rice cooker add lots of water to twice the depth of the pasta heat for 5 mins (I used boiling water from the kettle first) leave for 5 mins and perfect pasta with some tuna and pizza paste stirred through makes a good meal seems those pasta cooking tubes aren't such a scam after all but I refuse to pay $60 for one plastic tube with a lid no matter how well it can cook the asparagus

No comments: