Friday, August 25, 2006

Jen"Tagged" me

Hmmmm now this I will have to think about, copied from Rae's blog here are the rules

The player of this game starts with "5 weird things/habits about yourself ". In the end you need to choose 5 people to be tagged and list their name's people who get tagged need to write a blog about their 5 weird things/habits, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. Don't forget to leave your victim a comment that says "you're tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog:

Now my 5 things

1) I really don't like porridge with brown sugar and cream on it OK so I like the cream but you can keep the brown sugar I'll have jam thanks

2) I don't like cola, for those who don't understand that includes most types of coke and Pepsi and yes even though it is diet it is still cola, but I can drink litres of vanilla coke

3) I don't get all that excited about things mum reckons I could win a million dollars on a radio station and the station would be greatly disappointed (wow thanks that's great $1,000,000)

4) on occasions when people generally offer congratulations I have trouble finding words of the occasion (you're getting married? that's nice, Your having a baby?wow that's nice) I don't see what there is to congratulate, now pass a uni degree or win a competition and you'll get all of the congrats in the world

5) I am terrified of tunnels ( if the cross city, epping or lane cove tunnel collapse you get buried alive, if the harbour tunnel or the chunnel collapse you drown) but I like being in Small spaces

No comments: