Thursday, September 07, 2006

Wind and Rain

What a Night, What a Storm, I didn't realise it was quite so bad until this morning. When I got up the backyard was flooded, I thought it was bad on the way home last night.

My leathers are soaked I was thinking I was getting old, having trouble seeing thought the rain on my visor and having my glasses fog up, I'm outta practice, I thought, but then I read the news update I get e-mailed to me turns out it hasn't rained like that in a while, last time I rode in weather like that was on the way home from Oberon when I was on my 'L's ( I was 16 and 9 months) it bucketed all the way down the mountains I discovered the wet pants feeling, mum and dad were following in the car I was also learning to drive, Mum kept telling dad to get me to pull over and he could ride the rest of the way home, mind you he was also a learner rider, not that I would have, once you get that wet there is no point in stopping until you get to where you are going, except of course if you really gotta go or need fuel or get a red light

I'm going to look in to that rain ex stuff even if it never rains like that again it will be worth it.

No comments: