Thursday, October 05, 2006

Jelly Belly

BLAH, I started here wrighting about weight loss and well I might as well admit it, there hasn't been much in the way of loss, it didn't bother me when I started to lose less and less but latley I've been getting no where



so starting, well tomorrow morning, no more mucking around, first up, I have to get up, then

  • Breakfast Probably wheat Biscuts
  • Lunch, will happen probably some form of meat sandwich, perhaps steak
  • Dinner, I have yet to decide on dinner I might grab some gnocchi I haven't had that for ages
another thing I must do is keep track of my snacks, I haven't been Paying much attention latley so I have been throwing something in the oven or on the stove and grabing a musili bar out of the pantry at the same time, no more choc coated musili bars, I should start buying chocolate again then theres no musili involve
d
Tomorrw is bound to be a busy day lost of things to do, I have to finish the gate to the veggie patch and get the dogs some food, also pepare for a BBQ with our dad's, Mum is going for a girls weekend

No comments: