Thursday, April 19, 2007

I'm very proud of me

I got my info pack last night, the lady I had e-mailed had suggested a few names which were on the list of phone numbers included I rang the one who would be closest to me, she is new to the whole homebirth thing but has been working in hospitals for a while, she said she is going to a covention or some such thing tomorrow and is hoping to find someone to help her which of course will be the deciding factor as to weather she gets into the feild or not so hopefully she finds herself a mentor/ second opinion giver, it dosen't bother me that she has not worked outdside of hospitals she will probably have a few people to contact if she is unsure of something , the other suggestion lives almost an hour away

anyway I am happy that I have rung

also blood tests came back today

1 comment:

jen said...

woooooooohoooooooooo all sounds so exciting...
Good luck with all the decisions.

Jen