Monday, June 25, 2007

is that movement????

I wonder but I think its just wind,

sad me, I think I'm jelous that mum seems more excited about things happening with my bossy cousin, "K heard a heart beat why didn't you", "K's got a bump", "K says its wriggling" seroiusly if I knew K was going to have a baby anywere near mine I would have not bothered till next year now I'm stuck due a week and a half after her, she in a pre pregnancy state meets the requirements of an ironing board, and has trained her body to a point where at one stage she stopped menstruating, and was a high level tri-athlete the reason she is one of the few who at the 12 week appointment heard a heart beat and I didn't is that she has less than a kilo of fat on her entire body where I probably have that just in my tummy area

I've read too much, everything describes movement as feeling like a grumblly tummy, I have a very grumbly tummy, I also have alot of wind which is not all that great either, it smells SHOCK HORROR, mine never smell ok its just everyone else that thinks they do, I agree at the moment



I may have had a break through with the food and better eating thing GTM has arrived again as always full of inspiration and ideas, I sat on the lounge and aked the boy , wht do you think about this, what do you think about that, which of course got the reply "thats all a bit fancy isint it?"

I didn't think red wine steak with rocket mash was too fancy, it's actually quite simple, even more simple if you just have normal grilled, fried or BBQ'd steak.

I suggested that I could box it up for him to take to work the night after I eat it, to which he replied, "that would be great(insert sarcasim) eating something that fancy on my conveyer belt" (apparently the lunch room is too far away and lunch is eaten at the work location in his section) on top of that he doesn't like eating his big meal at wokr it weighs him down, so we agreed that I would make some simple nice dinners and put his on a plate in the fridge so that he can heat it in the oven and eat it for lunch



I'm going food shopping tomorrow, I made my Nutrimetics order today, no I'm not a consultant, I just like the body washes and scrubs especially when they are on special 55% off for one of them (I bought 2), I'm a VIP member but I have to keep and order every 5 months to keep my membership

I think the Idea is thats roughly how long it takes to use a bottle of face wash or moisturiser up and you keep using it and they aren keeping people who don't use the stuff on the books forever



Last night was not so great My whole body was aching especially my back and sides, the boy is some how under the impression that it is caused by bad posture, I usually get a sore upper back from that then stretch it out and I'm good for a day or so, this is all lower back and sides, and whe know what thats from, but he still won't rub my back for me, (will someone please whack him over the head with their hand bag), I am considering going and getting an ultrasound just so that he can see what we are dealing with here, and perhaps something to put in the album, but I don't see the point unless there appears to be something not quite right and the midwife has said that it is not really nessecery for that matter so did mums, and her best friends doctor, they only have an ultrasounmd picture of me because they had to see if the could bring me out early, I am seriously hoping to avoid a similar thing thus the cucumbers and water and calcium tabs plus protien shakes, I think when the tub runs out I'll go to protien bars, the shakes make me feel a little queezy and its hard to take the stuff to work for more than one.

No comments: