Friday, July 13, 2007

Pics of new(ish) stuff

Ok here it is finally, I still would have done it with a brush, even with 3 coats the slightest bump results in white showing through but it is done and looks nice... next step perhaps some pooh wall decals we will see and other similar things

Mum is on holidays with her best friend they decided this would look good on me
hopefully the boy gets the part for his bike and we can go for a ride and visit them I doubt I'll be able to convince him to go for a 3 hr drive now that he has his licence back

yes jen I will post pics I am starting to get impaitent with the whole thing only 4.5 months to go and no real bump to speak of yet, I put that down to generously proportioned hips :-P which has to be a good thing in this case

1 comment:

jen said...

Love the cot colours...it looks great!!

Great, looking forward to pics...


Jen