Thursday, May 25, 2006

The Beginning

This is the beginning of my journey

I am a 23 year old electrician who works for what used to be NSW State rail, now they change the name every 5 mins, I ride a 2001 Triumph Bonneville which I am hoping to go somewhere on one day maybe when the boy gets his license back, I don't like to travel alone

I was inspired to start blogging by Tinydonna from Weight Watchers (WW) Message boards. I only have around 15 kg's to loose, but that's all that is stopping me from fitting into my leathers which I Lay buyed 3 years ago, by the time I got them they didn't fit and have only fit one winter since then

I am going to have to look into some sort of exercise in the next to months the plan is to walk the dogs ..... We'll see how often that happens

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»